Struggling with Your Child's Temper Tantrums?
Learn proven, child therapist strategies to start reducing your child's meltdowns without going crazy!
Tantrum Take-down - A Free Email Course for Mommies
Temper tantrums can be so frustrating to deal with. But this free email course is packed full of proven child therapist techniques to help you start dealing with and reducing temper tantrums in just a few weeks.
In this free course, you'll learn how to:
- Use research-based strategies for reducing tantrum behaviors
- Avoid common mistakes that parents make when dealing with temper tantrums
- Teach your child how to communicate appropriately instead of engaging in tantrums
- And use the #1 strategy you should be implementing to manage tantrum behaviors
Plus, you'll get worksheets to help you take action on the strategies recommended in the course!
This course is for you if:
- You're frustrated because you feel like you've tried everything to deal with your child's temper tantrums with little success
- You're getting flustered and overwhelmed in public because of your child's meltdowns
- You and your spouse/fellow caregiver can't seem to get on the same page when it comes to dealing with your kid's tantrums
Here's what people are saying about this course:
"I can’t express enough how helpful [all your] emails have been.... we are having [a] hard time with my [2-year-old] girl, she is hitting us and screaming because we don’t give her what she wants. My husband and I are very [determined] to change her behaviour but it's very hard and is affecting me more than anything else. I have meant to message you since I got my first email but I couldn’t find the right moment or the right wording!"
* indicates required